This luxury Home with Guest house and fruit gardens is situated on 1 hectare property bordering a mountain river. The main home and guest house are built to the finest American standards and need no improvements or additions. This home and property would be greatly appreciated by both retirees and families who are looking for peace and harmony with nature in a graceful and luxurious setting.
This property is located ten minutes from Bugaba in Chiriqui Provence and is 1350 feet above sea level, which makes for a cooler climate. The western border of the property fronts the Mula River, which has two private swimming pools.
The MAIN HOME (built in 2010 is 4,000 square feet and is made in the style of beach and plantation):
- Large open area includes kitchen, dining room and living room with beautiful handcrafted teak floor.
- Three Bedrooms (master bedroom has large walk in closet and large bathroom with bathtub. The two guest bedrooms each have a full bathroom. All bedrooms equipped with ceiling fans and air conditioners.
- On the kitchen side of the home is a large 22x24 ft. social area with three sides having fine meshed screening looking out into the gardens. Off of this area is a guest bathroom.
- A large wide Veranda surrounds three sides of the home.
- On back side of home is Barbeque area.
The two level GUEST HOUSE (located 100 ft from main house and has 1000 sq. ft. on each level):
- The top floor has an open area consisting of living room and fully equipped kitchen with two exits to the balcony with fine meshed screening for a lovely breakfast area. From this L shaped balcony one can enjoy views to both the river and the Pacific Ocean. This level has one bedroom and full bathroom.
- The bottom floor is a double garage/workshop with full bathroom and laundry area.
This guest house has the potential to be rented for $450 to $600 per month or $65 per night.
The construction of these homes was made to the finest of American standards and includes all high quality fine antique and contemporary furniture.
The property gate is electric and is also controlled from the home.
The water is supplied by a private well, which is 160 feet deep with an ample flow rate.
The many fruit trees include mango, papaya, avocado, mangostin, zapote, guanabana, orange, grapefruit, lemons, limes, mandarins, coconut, cashew, pineapple, jack fruit, and many other unusual and delicious varieties.
The purchase of this fully titled property is easily facilitated by the transfer to the buyer of the Panamanian corporation that owns it. This makes the purchase by non-Panamanians easy, legal, and private.
This property has a unique possibility to be turned into a Boutique type B&B.
To see video of Rio La Mula click on VIRTUAL TOUR button above the main picture. https://youtu.be/Lwkl6Bo3JXw